Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Over 3G

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Billyman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Over 3G

Nope, not 3D and not G-forces. I’m talking about 3k, 3G as in 3 grand as in over $3000 (three thousands dollars) if it’s still not clear.

I love tax returns!

Fortunately, my tax return money is usually “extra” spending money. I have no bills to catch up, nothing to pay off, my 401k is doing well enough without extra additions, my bank account is holding its own all by itself. I have no intentions of wasting my “extra” spending cash and some of it will inevitably wind up in Savings anywayz. But I’m still going have fun with it ya know.

I’m holding out for the CEN Genesis once I read some reviews or just may jump on that bandwagon from the get go and write some reviews, dunno yet.

Maybe a new heli? I really want a piccolo or other small electric to fly around in the house. Used is ok too.

A new plane! Hmm, I don’t have anything calling my name at the moment. Maybe fix two wrecks I’ve been needing to.

Maybe I should just build that 1/5 scale monster truck I’ve been thinking about and designing.

MY GAWD! I’m loosing my mind!

What would you do with an extra 3k at your disposal?
Old 02-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Cryptic

Default RE: Over 3G

buy a machine gun and a sledghamer and beat you until you make that post shorter and end the jealous misery!!! [:@]
Old 02-08-2004, 06:15 PM
R/C Dragon

buy the rest of the Tamiya tanks and complete my collection
Old 02-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Katoom

plz buy me a Rustler
Old 02-09-2004, 06:38 PM
nitromacguyver

how about you buy me a genesis and i give you a review and then you can buy yourself a gen. how about it? come on please!?!
Old 02-09-2004, 09:13 PM
paperclipracer
My Feedback: (3)

ROAR!!! damn man if i had that much i would get a very very very very nice racer 1,8 scale, or a two monster trucks and hop the crap out of both then bash the crap out of them
Old 02-09-2004, 09:43 PM
CaNaDiAnRaCeR

If you want something different, then buy my dream. A Century Bell 222 kit. It would suit you well if you have experience with helis. It would make me jealous as hell but oh well....guess I can't have everything in the world.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:40 PM
dg2b

3Gs? Thats it????? Good tax return. I will probably pay more than that this year. Hope not but I always hate tax season.
Old 02-10-2004, 04:19 PM
ICrashThings

pay someone to think and market an eclosed battery box for the rc10gt, i would be so very happy![X(]