Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

1/10 truck for around $200

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 02:47 PM
Alpharaptor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/10 truck for around $200

It's been a year since I was really into RC and now I would like some "updated" advice. Im looking for a 1/10 scale truck for around $200. Im basicly looking for a bar bones kit, that is, no radio, electronics, motor, and speed control. Because im going to recycle those components from my older 1/10th. However, the question is, which would you recommend? Can I get a RD10T4 "kit" (How is it btw? Better than the RC10T3?) for around $200? Or should I go with a Kit of a XXX-T? I havent really been able to find the kits anywhere also, only the RTR's Thanks in advance
Old 02-11-2004, 06:44 PM
cjg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/10 truck for around $200

Kits are available for both the T4 and XXXT. Both should be under $200. Check you local hobby shop.