Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Indoor Nitro Track in/around Willamsport, PA?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Indoor Nitro Track in/around Willamsport, PA?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 06:31 PM
RobH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indoor Nitro Track in/around Willamsport, PA?

This guy from our LHS said he raced at this indoor track in Williamsport, PA last Saturday. I figured I could look the track up easy on RC Car Action so I didn't press for details. It must be a really new track or something cause RC Car Action doesn't have anything listed or I can't identify the town is actually in.

This is a really popular track. They have a ton of classes and the 1/8th buggys alone had A,B and C mains. People travel from as far as Maryland to race. Surely, someone reading RCU has been to this track. I'd need information -- a telephone number, an address -- ANYTHING. Yes, I "NEED" it. I haven't burned Nitro since late October and I'm having withdrawls.

If you have an info on this mythical track in PA, could you please help out a fellow nitro addicted fool and drop me some info.

Thanks,
RobH
Old 02-11-2004, 08:34 PM
Crackerjack

Default RE: Indoor Nitro Track in/around Willamsport, PA?

It's J & K Raceway in Linden, PA. There is contact info on the Trinity message forum under the "Where to Race" forum.
Old 02-11-2004, 09:32 PM
paperclipracer
My Feedback: (3)

wow i wonder how big the place is and the VENTS to hold all that nitro
Old 02-12-2004, 09:20 AM
RobH

ORIGINAL: paperclipracer

wow i wonder how big the place is and the VENTS to hold all that nitro
It's not that big (65ft straight away). Aparently the venting has been done properly. The temps inside are a bit chilly because of it (don't have an exact number), but it's still liveable for both engine and driver. From what I heard anyway.

Crackerjack, Thanks man! I hear they have practice on Thursday and Friday nights. I'm hoping it will be less crowded then cause I heard it was insane on Saturday.

Thanks again!
-RobH
Old 02-12-2004, 09:28 AM
RobH

How easy is that?

http://www.jandkhobbies.com/

LOL. Thanks again.