Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

please respond

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 12:06 PM
boatfisher25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please respond

what would be the top speed on the e maxx with two 6 cell batteries? also with the two traxxas batteries that come with the emaxx will they be good for it?
Old 11-09-2009, 07:49 PM
mazdaprotege4
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: please respond

See here is another one of the same questions that you have already asked a few other times in the last week.  Do you really need to ask the same questions about e-maxx top speed over and over?  Use the search function or youtube
Old 11-09-2009, 09:45 PM
scoobs92

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it depends what kind of batts nicad nimh lipo how good are the batts the terrain but the emaxx isnt the fastest truck you will get about 25 or so stock and on nimhs i don't know much about traxxas batts ive heard they are alright
Old 11-09-2009, 10:31 PM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just go nitro!![sm=punching.gif]
Old 11-10-2009, 12:04 AM
rebuilder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

6 cell batts......hmmmm..........nicad or nimh................1500 mah or 5000 mah............or in between..................C cells or 2/3 C cells...................stick pack or side by side(more efficient)........................molex or traxxas connectors...................and what discharge rate of the cells.............................I come up with between 17 to 26 mph.