Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Something with Castle

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 06:26 AM
cumminspower5.9
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Something with Castle

Does anyone know what is going on with Castle? With why they have a lot of things backordered and are taking forever to ship out products? I sent out my speed control for my flux xs about a month and a half ago, and yesterday they are saying it will still be another 2 weeks before they get an order in. i know they are dealing with castle as well in the flux esc issue as well. and i hald also ordered a straight castle 1410 brushless system from amainhobbies, and it was updated that the backorder wont be in for another 2 weeks as well. so whats the issue? are they trying to perfect their products before they ship out or something? just curious.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:52 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Something with Castle

Normally, such delays are because a business orders in massive bulk, they wouldn't make enough money if they didn't. The price difference between 10 of something and 100 of something is usually very large. They are also affected by chip shortages (which go up and down on a monthly basis), and of course, they wait til the last minute as long as they can before placing an order for as many components as they can.

Either that or they are in big trouble and nobody knows yet. lol.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:15 AM
futureboy1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Something with Castle

I sent in 2 Mamba Monster ESC's backin Fall. THat was during the big recall on one of there plane esc's. It took almost 3 months to get back.
I called like every few weeks to check on it's status. I wasn't rude. And they were very nice, but told me they were very sorry for the delay. and after the 3rd or 4th time i called. They felt so bad that they gave me 1/2 off my bill. That did'nt speed up there repairs. But I thought that was awsome!! got my stuff back and all was great!! Hang in there bro!!