Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Problem installing addons with Realflight 3.5 and Vista

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Problem installing addons with Realflight 3.5 and Vista

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 05:09 AM
youngnbald

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem installing addons with Realflight 3.5 and Vista

I just installed Realflight 3.5 and have issues installing the add-ons. I have add on one thru five. Five is the only add-on that has worked. The others appear to install correctly and no errors occur. When I run Realflight, the only add-on that is showing is #5. I have Realflight set to Administrator. Do the lower versions of the add-ons work with 3.5?

I get to chose airports and planes from G2, G3.5, and add-on #5.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:47 AM
rjbarthel
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Problem installing addons with Realflight 3.5 and Vista

I had issuses with loading my RF 3.5 on my vista also. after looking through the QA on thier web site I got in to load . I am waiting for all my addons to get sent to me I have all 5 addons also . So Im going to watch this post . hope there is someone that has the info to share. I wish GP RF would have a better install fact section on their web site.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:28 PM
youngnbald

Default RE: Problem installing addons with Realflight 3.5 and Vista

Just an update. The only way to get the addons to install and be recognized was to shut off the UAC in vista. The addons will install correctly and I have no issues with 3.5 with vista. I can not turn the UAC back on or else the addons will disappear. Not sure how to fix this yet.

PS. UAC can be disabled by clicking, control panel, user accounts.