Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

do you by chance know the manufacturer

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

do you by chance know the manufacturer

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
mshay
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default do you by chance know the manufacturer

i posted this in the other giant scale section by mistake but i would probally get a little more info here.

i got this big bird in a sweet deal i couldnt pass up. FREE the guy i got it from bought it just for the engine and gave the plane away. he didnt know much about it, he believes its an extra 260. i would like to know who makes it and where i might be able to get some parts for it. it will likely need a cowl, wing TUBES, landing gear and tail wheel.. wil also need the c.g. but that i could actually figure out my own by finding the main spar. any way hope the pics help i.d. the company that makes it.
wing span is roughly 83 inches and the fuse length is roughly 67 inches with out the cowl. oh and could also use any more info or advice on this bird, servos, engine fuel tank size. i never thought i would get into giant scale but since i got the plane for free then looks like im going to get into the giants now. thanks for the help and advice.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt56022.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1417020   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gb90940.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	1417021   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ty66336.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	66.7 KB