Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Your New Profile Plane

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 05:27 PM
coveredup
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your New Profile Plane

Can you tell us a little about this plane? Will it be available before Christmas? What is all up flying weight? Stuff like that.

Thanks.
Old 12-12-2004, 12:50 AM
Passport1
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Your New Profile Plane

Its 80 inch span 74 inch length. All the control surfaces are airfoiled , and it is plug in wing and stab. I have not flown it yet due to a damaged wing but the replacement should be here this week. They will lnot be released by xmas, but will be on the following container. It is made for a 1.4-1.7 2 or 4 stroke and all up weight is going to be around 10.5-11.5 pounds depending upon equpiment used.

I will have more shortley as i am finally home for the rest of the year.

Chip
ORIGINAL: coveredup

Can you tell us a little about this plane? Will it be available before Christmas? What is all up flying weight? Stuff like that.

Thanks.
Old 12-12-2004, 10:10 PM
mithrandir
My Feedback: (2)

I think I hear my HACKER C50 calling out for one of these!!!

ORIGINAL: Double-vision

Its 80 inch span 74 inch length. All the control surfaces are airfoiled , and it is plug in wing and stab. I have not flown it yet due to a damaged wing but the replacement should be here this week. They will lnot be released by xmas, but will be on the following container. It is made for a 1.4-1.7 2 or 4 stroke and all up weight is going to be around 10.5-11.5 pounds depending upon equpiment used.

Chip

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:59 PM
baddley

Hey Chip

Your new profile plane is it going to have pull-pull rudder and elevator or how is that going to be setup ? Also do you have any idea what the price will be for the kit of ARF ?

Thanks, Scott Baddley
Old 01-18-2005, 12:57 AM
Passport1

The price will be 395.00 and I am testing this week to see if I can get away with servos in the tail direct or have to move them forward and go pull pull

Chip
ORIGINAL: baddley

Hey Chip

Your new profile plane is it going to have pull-pull rudder and elevator or how is that going to be setup ? Also do you have any idea what the price will be for the kit of ARF ?

Thanks, Scott Baddley
Old 01-18-2005, 12:58 AM
Passport1

Yep as have a few others

Chip
ORIGINAL: mithrandir

I think I hear my HACKER C50 calling out for one of these!!!

ORIGINAL: Double-vision

Chip

Thanks.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:43 PM
coveredup

Can you compare the airfoil to one of the big OMP planes (yak, Edge)?

Thanks

Edit *Lemme reword this. Is it a fat wing or a thin wing?