Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Kokam 8C 340mah Lipoly 3s2p packs

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Kokam 8C 340mah Lipoly 3s2p packs

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 06:53 PM
Hoverup
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kokam 8C 340mah Lipoly 3s2p packs

Kokam 8C 340mah Lipoly 3s2p packs [ 1 ]

Troy (Bishop Power Products) sent me pack of the subject Lipolys to try and after 15 cycles I feel fairly safe in telling you that for a balance between duration and flying weight, these new High C Kokam 340mah cells are great. I have flown a pack made up from 6 of these new cells in 3s 2p config. which delivers 11.1vdc at 680mah and I am getting 20 min of solid raw power with them "Velcroed" to my fbless micro. This is only about 6 minutes less than the 3s E-tech 1200mah 5C packs were giving me, but there is a weight savings that really brought my micro to a new level of performance. My E-tech 1200mah 3s packs with a Dean's micro 2R connector weigh in at around 78g while the Kokam pack shows 60g with the same connector and lead length. I know others may have already tried these and I am curious to hear how they have done for you, especially if you have a lot more cycles than I do. I really like these and my E-tech's are collecting dust now as a result