Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Futaba G-155 Gyro for T-Rex 450x

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Futaba G-155 Gyro for T-Rex 450x

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 11:55 AM
MTDV
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba G-155 Gyro for T-Rex 450x

Hi everyone,

I am back to the hobby now, and I am going to burn some money before getting married in June. I have a brand new Futaba G-155 BB gyro, and I want to use it on my coming T-rex 450x. Would that be okay, or should I sell it and buy a HH gyro? What are the advantages of the HH gyro comparing with the G-155 gyro? Thank you much for your information.

Regards,

MTDV
Old 02-05-2005, 09:01 PM
ClemenTang

Default RE: Futaba G-155 Gyro for T-Rex 450x

By all means man! Buy all you can before you need to sneak new planes into the shop!!! Get the next generation radio and all the engines for your future planes!!! HH gyros are fantastic! They're miracle gyros that kind of memorize where you last pointed it and just stay there locking the tail rock solid despite throttle/collective input and side winds, and you don't even need to set up mixing curves! Once installed you forget like the whole counter-revolution and gyro thing never existed!!!

Clement
Old 02-05-2005, 09:46 PM
tanasit

When I first got my Trex, the gyro didn't work (in fact, I didin't know how to set it up properly), so I removed the G-155 from my Concept EP and it worked great, except that noise from spinning rotor inside. Later I got the GY401 and I was surprised that the G-155 is "lighter" than the solid state one. If I had to do it again, I will only go for the GY240, which works great in both of my Hornet 2.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:58 PM
MTDV
My Feedback: (58)

Thanks you all for your information. Hum, I can't wait to get my T-Rex.