Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Tger shark 91 engine

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 07:19 PM
AMB

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Tger shark 91 engine

Finally got around to a bench run on my TS 91 today rumor has it they we not the best a couple of years ago, not true today
5% omega fuel 14x6 wood pro- zinger being a ringed engine ran very rich first tank on second tank short bursts to lean 9000 so for idle dropped to 1900 2000 very good carb did not adjust low end Head design is interesting looking straight down on it it has a series
of "spokes" about 1/8 thick that run out from the plug area and under the head mounting socket screws no chance of a head warp
here pinch bolt carb mount and finish of carb and action as good as OS I got it mail order from Kange USA $79.95 as a matter of fact
it may be a mite better on response than my ASP 91.It started on 2 or 3 flips with the chicken stick and restarts the same. I already
have AJs diesel head for it and it will be wearing it shortly I believe these are made by Sanye (china) It also appears that they have
"borrowed" just engines development work on the Jen 56 since they now have a 56 I think $59.95
Old 12-05-2004, 08:24 PM
w8ye
My Feedback: (16)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Tger shark 91 engine

The Kangke's are made in Shanghi and the Sanye's are made in Shenzhen just outside the Hong Kong provence.

Enjoy,

Jim
Old 12-05-2004, 09:33 PM
AMB

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Tger shark 91 engine

thanks for the info Jim I thought they were one and same I am impressed with the quality