Community
Search
Notices
Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings Listings by RCU members of personally owned RC cars, trucks, tanks, and kits for sale.

Arrma senton racer

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2024, 09:42 PM
shmave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arrma senton racer

Hey just jumping into sct racing I've done nitro racing a while back but now I'm trying to set up my kids aroma senton it's stack as of now but wanted to know what others are doing to set these up to race I know these aren't a top of the line but I'm racing on a budget and want to do my best with what I got... I have some old shocks that are adjustable I'm thinking will work I also have the 4wd kit to put in if I want and I have a hobby wing esc with a 25.5 motor I could use but know it's not the turn most use. Any help would be great thanks for your time
Old 05-02-2024, 07:39 PM
Muhammadshafique

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stick with stock shocks for now, adjust if needed later. 4WD kit can help but not essential.
Hobbywing ESC with 25.5 motor is a good option. Look for Aroma Senton specific setups online for fine-tuning.
The following users liked this post:
shmave (05-04-2024)