Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Boats - All
Reload this Page >

FS Dumas 48" PT boat with NOS OS FS-61M

Community
Search
Notices
Boats - All Listings by RCU members of personally owned boats and kits for sale.

FS Dumas 48" PT boat with NOS OS FS-61M

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2024, 04:26 AM
wilburav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Dumas 48" PT boat with NOS OS FS-61M

I acquired this as you see it 25+ years ago. If it doesn't sell now, I won't be heart broken. I will hold on to it for a retirement project. I have no interest in trades or negotiating price so please don't ask.
As far as I know, the kit is complete minus the instruction booklet. The plans are there though. Motor mount, exhaust manifold, prop shaft tube, and deck and formers have all been glassed in. I prefer LPU but will ship at buyers expense. I am willing to drive to meet buyer up to 1 1/2 hours away to help save on shipping cost. container will weigh approx. 25lbs, and will be roughly 16"sq x 54" long and shipped from Salisbury, NC
( 28144 ).

$550. ( + S & H )
Dumas 48" PT Boat partially completed.
Dumas PT 109 kit minus instruction book.
( NOS ) OS FS-61M motor.
the water jacket on the motor has a bit of oil stain from long term storage but is new, turns freely, and is in pristine condition. it has never been mounted or seen fuel.

Last edited by wilburav; 05-05-2024 at 04:51 AM. Reason: can't add pics