Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

need urgent help

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 01:04 AM
atomicmak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need urgent help

i am planning to buy futaba 6ex 2.4GHz radio and wish to use it with some simulators to learn flying before i go to real flying area.

but i dont know how i can connect it to pc and will it be compatible with the good sims ?
where to buy usb cable for it which can allow me to use sim with direct tx attachment.

please guide me ..
urgent
Old 08-17-2007, 01:11 AM
Bad_Daddy

Default RE: need urgent help

Any transmitter that has a trainer cord connection (round, square, mini-plug, whatever) can be connected to your computer for a sim. You only need to buy the cable that matches your TX, and for that TX, it's the same cable as all the rest of the Futaba line. If you don't have your manual, you can read / save a new copy here: http://manuals.hobbico.com/fut/6ex-2_4ghz-manual.pdf
Old 08-17-2007, 01:14 AM
atomicmak

Default RE: need urgent help

i have downloaded but dont confirm as i am newbie and i have no one near me who can guide me so i decided to buy radio tx and then use it with pc sim to learn flying.

just wish someone guide me and confirm which cable i need to use to use that tx with sims and which sim is good with this tx i can download