Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Tips & Techniques
Reload this Page >

MODE 1 TO MODE 2 ON SKYSPORT 4 ????

Community
Search
Notices
Tips & Techniques Want to share a tip or special technique you have either in the workshop or at the flying field or race track? Post it right here!

MODE 1 TO MODE 2 ON SKYSPORT 4 ????

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 12:24 PM
EL TEMUCANO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MODE 1 TO MODE 2 ON SKYSPORT 4 ????

HOW I CAN CHANGE MODE ON A SKYSPORT 4?????????????????????????

THANKS

SERGIO
Old 07-02-2007, 10:10 AM
John 38

Default RE: MODE 1 TO MODE 2 ON SKYSPORT 4 ????

Sergio,

on Futaba non computer TX's, it is usually just a small spring and a ratchet/leaf spring that you need to exchange from one stick to the other.

Take the Tx back cover off and on each stick you will see centring springs while on the throttle stick , you will see a small leaf spring which engages the throttle ratchet.

Swop over the leaf spring plus the ratchet with the elevator spring between the 2 sticks and thats that. You will see the screw holes for the ratchet on the other stick position.

Its tricky handling the small spring and engaging it on the hook - I use a very small screwdriver to catch end of spring and slip it over the plastic peg.

make sure you pick the right spring!!

On some Tx's it is only necessary to shift the ratchet and leaf spring and leave the centring spring where it is. If you can count 4 springs, then only swop ratchet etc.

If only 3 springs then you need to shift centring spring as well

hope this helps

John
Old 07-02-2007, 02:46 PM
EL TEMUCANO

THANKS JOHN

THATS THE MECHANIC CHANGE BUT THE ELECTRONIC PART ¿?
I THINK THE MOST SIMPLES ,CHANGE THE SERVOS OF PLACE ON THE RX. ELEVATOR PUT ON THROTTEL AND THROTTEL PUT ON ELEVATOR... BUT IS´N THE IDEAL.....

SERGIO
Old 07-03-2007, 05:23 AM
John 38

Sergio,

I should have said about changing position of servos in Rx - thought you would have done this.

No further change needed - what you have done is standard procedure for changing modes in the non computer Tx's - This includes servo position change - there is no difference in the electronics.

John