Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

the Edge 540 Pro

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 09:33 AM
mad redgy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the Edge 540 Pro

i was thinking of buying the Edge 540 Pro and is wordering if any one new of better plane for around £160.
spec:
The new scale Edge 540T R/C is poised to take Ready to Fly kits to a whole new level of performance and excitement!
To make life easy, we have included everything needed to fly in one box with all of the “state of the art” electronic components pre-installed from the factory. The included 850 Kv high torque brushless motor will enable you to perform axial rolls, knife edge, stall turns, hammerheads, outside loops, hovering, and inverted flight with ease. The 11.1 volt 1800 mah Li-Poly battery (included) provides a record breaking “20 minute” run time in addition to all this stellar performance. The 4 Channel F.M. 35 mhz radio provides precise control with a super long 2500 foot range. The Edge 540T features a newly designed modular plug and play construction for easy assembly and disassembly at the field. No glue needed for anything.
ths
redgy
Old 10-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: the Edge 540 Pro

Do you have any more information on this plane? A website?
Old 10-06-2005, 12:36 PM
mad redgy

site is: [link]http://www.storacingproducts.com/cgi-bin/trolleyed_public.cgi?action=showprod_EDGE540[/link]
ths for any help
Old 10-10-2005, 02:48 PM
netdudeuk

It looks pretty cool but it is not in stock and I've not seen them anywhere else. Price LOOKS ok as well but as I've nothing to compare it with .........