Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

i wonder

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2004, 04:27 PM
aredabirdy10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i wonder

why dont many people seem to have much luck with smartech because i own the winner pro two speed on road car an it is a very good car (my opinion) it certainly does need tuning etc but i think for the money i payed it's a good car
Old 03-06-2004, 01:13 PM
ajguida

Default RE: i wonder

Can you tell me where to find a pull start for a smartech speedy tiger buggy. It has a .15 engine and I can't find any parts anywhere. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-06-2004, 03:50 PM
nownnew

ORIGINAL: ajguida

Can you tell me where to find a pull start for a smartech speedy tiger buggy. It has a .15 engine and I can't find any parts anywhere. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
I think any brand .15 pull starter should work. I've seen a pull starter from an HPI Savage MT work on an Ofna LX buggy, or some other different-brand vehicles. You just need to buy the pull starter and install it to your engine. The one-way bearing, which operates the pull starter, is not included in the pull starter itself when you buy it, but should already be in your current pull starter.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:54 PM
max speed

You would be better off getting a roto starter. Although its expensive it also is more reliable and you wont have to replace
it every month. You just need to charge the batterys and your all good.