Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

STAMPEDE XL5 HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 10:25 PM
miniz33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STAMPEDE XL5 HELP!!!!

Hey guys, I got my stampede xl5 in about three days ago, And I already managed to break it. I need to know where can I get a whole new right side knuckle, and under the lugnut on the rim there is some type of bearing, I need to know where to find another, because I removed the front rimj and saw that there were grooves cut in the rim, these were from a bearing under the lug nut. PLEASE!! help me find these parts!
Old 12-25-2006, 10:36 PM
miniz33

Default RE: STAMPEDE XL5 HELP!!!!

nevermind, I fixed the bearing problem. Now all I need is a new right hand knuckle.
Old 12-26-2006, 01:22 PM
hands without shadows

Default RE: STAMPEDE XL5 HELP!!!!

You should get some rpm bearing carriers for the front and rear, they will let you use bigger bearings that wont wear out as fast. As you have broken a bearing carrier already now is a prime moment to upgrade. You will also see some increase and speed with the rpm parts. You can buy them from you LHS or www.towerhobbies.com