Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Thunder tiger cars

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 07:08 PM
XenX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder tiger cars

hey folks..im new here and my knowledge of cars is limited but just gonna tell ya about my new(ish) car
got it a couple of months ago and not used it much until the last couple of weeks im not absolutly sure of the model it says TS-n sc sport on the instruction book but i think thats a generic model number....
anyway.. hadnt used it much cause i found it hard to start and couldnt keep it running long, so kinda gave up on it.. anyway couple of weeks back i completly stripped down the engine and put it all back together as per the manufacturer of the engines instructions, all i can say is it must have got knocked around in the box or sommet that disrupted all the needle settings cause WOW
it starts on the first or 2nd pull every time now and goes like a bat out of hell i LOVE it !
im still learning when it comes to tuning it although how it can go any faster god only knows! lol
hehe nah im sure it can im running it a tad on the rich side i think but id rarther do that while im new as i dun wanna reck the engine, i get the white smoke when accelerating and accelerates quickly so im pretty sure it about right
anyway would just like to congratulate thunder tiger on it cause im WELL impressed
anyway getting well into the hobby over the last 2 weeks been out and got some nice alloy wheels for it and some other its and pieces.. hehe anyway im well impressed and would recommend thunder tiger.. its made well and even after a few crashes to start nothing has broken yet

Hi to all Great hobby i love NITRO!!!!