Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Love this hobby

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Love this hobby

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 10:27 AM
Botanist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Love this hobby

Hi guys, well after 4 hours of frustrating work trying to replace my broken rotor plate (had to remove swash-plate and everything else) I'm airborne again ;o) and the bird is flying like never before, pluged in and went in a perfect 5 second hover, and from there went uphill!
Well I have to go fly some more. Keep trying, THE HARDER THE STRUGGLE, THE SWEETER THE VICTORY!!!
Old 03-11-2004, 10:30 AM
helisfreak
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Love this hobby

... good job.. haven't got a chance to fly mine for 1 1/2 now.... thing keep breaking and stuff.. and trouble with tail motor... all kind of stuff... So right now im just waiting to do a major upgrade and modification.. so far.. i stick a skylark frame on aerohawk... the skylark is more taller... longer main shaft........ and i willl do bunch other mod... i will post some pix when im done.. IF it fly... lol
Old 03-11-2004, 12:16 PM
justin_92_92
My Feedback: (2)

I am still grounded due to parts not arriving yet but today they should be here. I hope anyways. I have been looking at buying another heli for parts too. I will make a new post and talk a bit about it.
Old 03-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Botanist

I know how it feels to be grounded, I've been there. Make sure you guys order plenty of parts (you know what is more likely to break)
I've done some modifications to my dragonfly, mainly the landing gear and change the motors, will go for direct drive as soon as the rotor is available in Europe. I will post some pic. tomorrow.
Old 03-11-2004, 11:38 PM
justin_92_92
My Feedback: (2)

parts came in and I am back up in the air...Hope the wind is calm tommorow. I feel the need to attempt to fly. lol
Old 03-12-2004, 05:54 AM
Nuch

Lol, I feel the same way!! Wanna fly but waitin for parts. Damn you helihobby!!!