Go Back  RCU Forums > RCU Rules & FAQs > RCUniverse.com FAQ
Reload this Page >

Building a airsoft gun in wing of plane

Community
Search
Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

Building a airsoft gun in wing of plane

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 08:47 PM
rooster457e

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Building a airsoft gun in wing of plane

Haven't found any good instructions for this other than, 7" aluminum brake line, air pressure and a holding tank.
the video I watched was a hand held model using a 20oz soda bottle with the brake line slid through a hole drilled in the cap with a little hot glue sealing it in.
the trigger was a blower nozzle drilled in to the side and center of the bottle.
the bottle then filled with roughly 150-200 BBs and then you had a fully auto gun as long as you were connected to the air compressor.
Has anyone done in a plane? I know I could use a small tank and run air lines through the wings but how well does it work? Where can I find anyone or anyone's previous plans and outcomes of this?
Ive decided it try a freon tank or co2 with single barrel brake line and will know in a week or so.
would love some input if anyone can help.