Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Jabo mixing board?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Jabo mixing board?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 06:44 AM
casipak
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jabo mixing board?

I've got the jabo II heli and lately a small problem has occured. When I turn on my heli, for the first minute or two, when I move the throttle stick left or right and sometimes up and down the blades on both motors keep spinning even when I move the stick back to place. Then after a couple of seconds of spinning by themselves the motors stop. And after one or two minutes of this late motor response everything works perfect. Then after 10 or so minutes of flight the light on the mixing board goes off and the heli won't spin.

Once I turn it off, wait a couple of minutes and turn the heli back on I have to go through the one minute period of late response from my motors and then the heli flies till the board goes off.

So why do the motors respond late and why does the board go off? The longer I wait before turning my heli back on after the board goes off the longer the board stays on. How do I fix these problems?

I think that the mixing board is fine and maybe it's just bad wiring but why does it fly and then turn off? But then why doesn't it turn off right away?

I don't have a clue for why the motors spin by themselves.

Please help and please be specific.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-02-2004, 05:10 PM
casipak

Default RE: Jabo mixing board?

Please help!
Old 07-13-2004, 01:16 PM
Shard

Probably not the solution but check to see that your TX batteries are good...
Old 07-13-2004, 05:32 PM
casipak

The batteries are fine and they have nothing to do with the problem. The heli turns off after 5 minutes of flight and then I have to wait several hours for it to start working properly. The board won't turn off just because the batteries are bad. The board gets it's power from the battery on the heli.