Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Best place to mail order Traxxas???

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 03:25 AM
GMathews

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best place to mail order Traxxas???

Hello,
I am considering purchasing a Traxxas T Maxx for my son. I was wondering where are some of the better places to mail order these. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks,
George
Old 12-10-2002, 03:36 AM
}{unter

i dont know about mail orders but i can give u a couple in stock ONline ordering places for the tmaxx
Old 12-10-2002, 05:41 AM
crash_me_over
My Feedback: (16)

Default Re: Best place to mail order Traxxas???

Originally posted by GMathews
Hello,
I am considering purchasing a Traxxas T Maxx for my son. I was wondering where are some of the better places to mail order these. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks,
George

George,

I think your looking at a great truck for your son....however....it is next to impossible to find them available from online mail order stores as they are back ordered for now. One place you can place an order at....name on a waiting list is:

http://www.towerhobbies.com/listings/cat-cat-c.html

Your other option is to go to eBay....under hobbies.....radio control.....type in a search for TMaxx and see what comes up. There are some who have them there for sale.

Someone here on RCU may also know of a place for you to order one. How about it guys....can anyone help George?

Good Luck!
Old 12-10-2002, 11:04 PM
}{unter

NONONONONO Sry crash i got to disagree with u for once u can find them online and Tower Hobbies is the LAST place to order back orders on ANY thing. i have a cople of sites that gets the TMAXX in about ever day or ever 3 days or so they have them in stock for that whole day and at the end they are all out. They have a toll free number u can call and ask when they get another shipment in and u just call them up that day or order online. Best would be to call and order.

}{unter
Old 12-10-2002, 11:46 PM
crash_me_over
My Feedback: (16)

Thanks }{unter......I knew someone could help him.
Old 12-11-2002, 12:55 AM
}{unter

Here you go heres the site just click which Color u want and Check out The price is 399.99 for the new 2.5 TMAXX its in stock as we speak

https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/c...0&man=T-Maxxes

Thanks to me

}{unter