Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Help with Heli - Falcon 40

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Help with Heli - Falcon 40

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 01:58 PM
svtsnake03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Heli - Falcon 40

Greetings,

This is my first post here, hopefully you guys can help me out.

I bought my first Heli, a Falcon 40, this past week. I jumped straight into it, but did a little damage to the copter.

I ordered replacement rotors, the tail shaft, the other flapper thingys that are 90 degrees from the rotors (forgive me I do not know the terminology yet).

My first issue is how to set these things up. I put in a new flybar, and I centered it as best I could. I put the flappers on the ends, along with the weights. After this is installed, shouldn't everything sit level? No matter what I do, its not sitting level.

Second problem.

My copter did not come with a knighthead, not the shaft, but the actual rudder looking piece with the graphics on. I ordered one with my other replacement parts, however I do not see how to attach it. Please help
Old 05-19-2007, 10:50 PM
dooleyje

Default RE: Help with Heli - Falcon 40

Hello!1 wecome to the hobby. The fly bar and the paddles need to be centered to keep out vibration. I use a Metric ruler and measure fly bar on both sides. Seat the paddles all the way on the fly bar. In other words your measurment need to be the same on both sides. Now, as you site bown the edge of the paddle, site along the flybar to the other paddle and mak sure they are flat with the head. The tail fin is taped on with scotch tape.

JIM
Old 05-31-2007, 10:02 AM
Bones27

Welcome to the heli hobby. Dooleyje answered your question perfectly. I would like to invite you to join our Forum it is called the Falcon 40 (Exceed heli) Forum. To date we have 49 pages of info on this heli alone. It should be able to answer any other questions you might have about this heli. We also have a good bunch of people on this forum that will try their best to answer anything or help you anyway they can. Hope to see you on our forum soon. Also noticed that you are from GA. I live in Warner Robins and was born in Rome. Go Dawgs!
Old 05-31-2007, 10:39 PM
mrasmm

here is the link to it just incase you are wondering =)
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4826535/tm.htm
Old 07-19-2007, 01:10 PM
badboy1

3 mm fly bars are a good re place ment for the corbon fiber 1 i broke mine the first flite aggresiv flyer here [>:]