Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Racing Materials

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 04:28 PM
2fast2slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racing Materials

Hey everyone, i have went racing one time on a carpet track with my Sportwerks Recoil. But now i want to step up to a AE TC4 RTR. But i was wondering what are some entry level supplies that i need to make my race day a fun and sucessful one, such as batteries, discharger, etc. Thanks
Old 03-04-2009, 05:48 PM
2fast2slow

Default RE: Racing Materials

can any racers help me
Old 03-04-2009, 07:11 PM
iggk

Default RE: Racing Materials

your best bet would be to go to your local track, introduce yourself to the other racers, they should be able to help you set up your car and show you the "materials" they recommend for that specific track.

i just did this myself, after 15 years away from the hobby. i had people loaning me discharger's, giving me dozens of battery packs to sort threw to find good ones, etc, etc.

they all also helped me pick out the proper motor, gear ratios and suspension settings, etc, etc.