Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Whos running what??? 4/19/2010

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 09:47 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Whos running what??? 4/19/2010

Ok, weather is breaking, hopefully your warming up where you are and there is no more snow!!!

I ran a few rc's this weekend and today,

1. Revo, stripped the spur gear
2. Rst-1 corr truck with .21, had failafe on the 2.4 setup wrong and would kick in full throttle, had to stop with my foot becuse the receiver pack was going dead, damaged the body a little,
3. Beata's torpeda ran like a champ, no problems at all !!!!!!
4. 1/5 Raptor for a few mintues today, ran good, need to upgrade the pipe on this bad boy.

Had some fun, my buddies ran some of thier stuff and have a new member of the Howard Beach Basement RCcrew, my buddy's son.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:48 AM
kuppler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whos running what??? 4/19/2010

ORIGINAL: HimotoRacingUSA

Had some fun, my buddies ran some of thier stuff and have a new member of the Howard Beach Basement RC crew, my buddy's son.
Thats GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!

well i ran the RXT-1 then the XB10 at the track. I Ran the Nascada at home for a few.. had a good weekend.