Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

what engine to get?? b-day comin up

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 10:15 PM
lax195
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RE: what engine to get?? b-day comin up

you should send the engine back and get an engine from another seller. make sure that you get the on with the pull start. if he leaves negative feedback, just say he can take pics and he cant write descriptions.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:22 PM
vizaracer

i emailed him with my response and hope he has not sent the engine yet. i bought it through paypal so what do i do to get my momney back??
Old 03-04-2004, 05:53 PM
lax195

you can just ask for a refund and he will send the money back into your account.
Old 03-04-2004, 06:26 PM
vizaracer

yea. i am getting a refund. he already sent the engine though so i have to wait till it gets here and i have to send it back. now i am going have to wait like a week till i can order the other one and its auction will be done by then, unless he re-lists them
Old 03-04-2004, 10:08 PM
lax195

email the guy that has the sirio .27 pro engine and tell him you are going to buy it but you need a week or so. he will understand. just tell him to relist it.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:12 PM
vizaracer

i was able to get the engine. i got money out of my account and payed for it and my parents are just gona pay me back when the money comes back in.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:15 PM
lax195

cool. make sure to tell me how the engine runs and any probs and send some pics!
Old 03-04-2004, 10:30 PM
vizaracer

ok. ill send some action pics and stuff when the truck is broken in. it will take me about 2 hours to break it in, maybe less. when i break in a engine, i break it in as soon as possible so i can start driving the truck as soon as possible. i get the tires and everything on friday and then the engine next week. since the shipping is like 11 dollars i think it may be like prority instead of like ground.i should take some photos of like my truck destroying my friends buggy in a race or something. i may be able to, his buggy hits top end at like 46 or 47. and with the new tires for an on road race, i may be unbeatable. i bet my tc3 would cream my mt tough cause its so small and is so damn fast, compared to the savage atleast. its got some high traction tires on it and im thinkin of a 2-speed for it soon, possibly an RB enging also if i was to find a local race track around here for on-roads. ive only seen off-road tracks and they are like 30 min away. since the track is by the ROAR rules do you think that they would let me and my friend to just go there and drive our cars around on it? i dont want to race but i just want to try out a track. with that new engine i think its against ROAR rules.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:33 PM
lax195

yea i think that since the sirio .27 is such a monster it does not meet roar specs. i have NO tracks in my area so i dont know if you can drive your car on the track. you probably could on like a sunday afternoon for like 30 bucks.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:44 PM
vizaracer

yea. me and my friend were thing of making our own track with some land of his but he dicided not to make one.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:54 PM
lax195

yea i did that at my friends house until the neighbors called about the fumes and the noise.......old people......and also we tore up his yard when we flew off of the track.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:22 PM
vizaracer

i ride in my neighbors backyard only to turn around after a jump and i dont tear up their yard and i go pretty fast in it. its probably that they have that special type of thick grass thats a pain in the neck to cut with a lawn mower. i dont really smell the truck when its driving around. only when im next to it and its sitting in one place idling.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:29 PM
lax195

yea.....i like to race in the mud and that REALLY tears up my yard. and when we are racing like 3 cars around, the fumes can get to ya....and also the old people saw the smoke and got all scared.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:33 PM
vizaracer

lol. atleast i have some people with teenagers on both sides and they both have loud cars. i like to race my friends buggy in straight aways. i cant beat him in the turns but i can catch him in the straight aways. i will be able to with this new engine at least and tires.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:35 PM
lax195

yea i live in sort of an odd neighborhood. there are either 8 year olds runnin around, ir there are 80 year olds runnin(yellin!!) around.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:40 PM
vizaracer

lol. my neighborhood is like the type with all the restrictions but if the community yells at me for running the truck they cant stop me because it has nothing to do with the motor vehicle laws. all i could get is property damage if i drove it in yards and messed them up. i live in the more rich part of knoxville that you have to pretty much get a permit to pee. lol.