Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Airbrush

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 02:35 PM
jkinosh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airbrush

I thought that I would also post this here, since there doesn't seem to be much activity in the paint forum.

I am just getting started in the RC Car world, and am looking for an airbrush and compressor. I really don't want to spend a lot of money to get started.

this is the Setup that I am currently looking at:

it is available from Airbrush City.

this is the link to the exact product. Airbrush set Please let me know what you think, I value any opinion ans any suggestions would be a great help. Like I said, I don't want to spend a lot of money to get started, but I figured I could always upgrade this one later.

I might also consider this one. It includes 2 single action airbrushes, and 1 dual action airbrush.

*edit*

I was just looking on ebay, and say this one,

New AIRBRUSH COMPRESSOR + 3 KITS + SPECIAL

Does this seem like a good set to start with, It is very similar to the other one that I asked about, but instead it has 3 single action airbrush.

For some reason I cannot post the link to ebay, so here is the item number, just go to ebay and past it into the search bar.

Thanks Again,

Jacob
Old 07-31-2003, 07:12 PM
im 2fast4u
My Feedback: (3)

Default Airbrush

i have that compressor it works good
Old 07-31-2003, 11:35 PM
larryflew
My Feedback: (13)

Default Airbrush

Being into detail type airbrushing (not models) I would not recommend either. Starting system should include tank type compressor even if it is cheap $60 one to eliminate pulses etc. Newbies have enough things to deal with. Would also go with better quality gun. IE, getting into cheap tank compressor with say a Pasche H gun would still be just a little over $100 total and much better than either system shown IMO.