Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

What is it?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 07:25 PM
hoosier_rc_nut
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is it?

Hey guys,
OK I have an opportunity to trade my maxx for a couple of onroads. Here's the problem. I know that the one is an hpi rs4. The guy is telling me the other is a yokomo, but he doesn't know what model yokomo it is. Below is every single pic the guy has sent to me. If anyone here could give me some help identifying it I would appreciate it. The reason I'm wanting to know is if I do the trade I would put the yokomo up for sale on e-bay and possibly for sale/trade on rcu to get up some money/trade for a brushless system for the rs4. As always thank you in advance to anyone who can help. Here's the pix......

Old 10-30-2010, 11:41 AM
hoosier_rc_nut

Default RE: What is it?

Anyone?
Old 10-31-2010, 07:19 AM
joeyhatch11

The second one is a Yokomo but the model number I can't find. Even on Yokomousa.com. It's an older model as well as the RS4. If you really considering a trade, make sure you can get part for both first before you do anything. If this guy owned them and ran them long enough I'm sure he's had to replace a few parts so ask him where he was buying his spares. The only way you going to get an answer on the yokomo model number will most likely be from someone who's owned it. Good luck.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:06 PM
tattoosonme
My Feedback: (16)

hey just so u know the yokomo is a yr4 model an parts would b hard to find i had the yz870c wich is the offroa buggy same driveline hope this help with ur decision
Old 11-01-2010, 05:01 PM
hoosier_rc_nut

ok cool thanx for the info