Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Ultra Stick 60 Arf

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Ultra Stick 60 Arf

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2002, 05:57 PM
edgreenlee
My Feedback: (314)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultra Stick 60 Arf

just purchased one of these and built it over the weekend...hope to test fly it this evening...using a saito 91...

i need some advice on programing my radio to fly it...i have a futaba t6as...i have a reversing yharness on the flaps and the ailerons in channel 1 and 6......i know i cant couple the flaps to work like ailerons - but i want to use the crow feature.....can anyone advice me how to set this up?
Old 04-09-2002, 06:24 PM
vatechguy3
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stick

the H9 sticks are very popular at my field. we have 10 or more 40 size versions flying and the first 60 size flew sunday. i myself have the 40 size. i had a 6xas when i bought the stick. to be perfectly honest, go out and buy the 9C. its a MUCH better radio, and the programming for the stick is super easy. its well worth the investment. and you can get all the functions using a r127df receiver.
just my .02 cents.
tony