Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

corally CCT rebuild.

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 07:00 AM
LENYLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default corally CCT rebuild.

Hi guys, The other day i cam across my old corally cct 1/10th in my parents atic, i had even forgot that i had it,
its been up there for a good 15 years or so. so i thought i would dust it off and try and get it going again.
Basicly i just wanted to no if this could take a brushless motor and esc, im not looking to brake the bank as im not
going to race it just mess around with it now and again as i now race brushless boats instead.
I do have some inrunner brushless motors from my boats but am not sure if these would be compatable with a car.
i have all the lipos and charging equipment, so just wonderd if anyone had any ideas? Its been so long since i raced cars
that i havent got much of a clue where to start so any input would be greatly appreciated.
would idealy like to run it on 2-3s, it has the s4 wider rims and pan style body shell, or maybe just a brushed set up would be
a better option?

Cheers, adam.