Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Hitec X4 Multicharger

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 06:04 PM
basketballfan60123
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec X4 Multicharger

I was wondering if any of you guys have experience with this multicharger because I am thinking of purchasing one and I could could not understand if it has a built in balancer and do I need a power supply for thi or just my car battery.
If anyone knows of a better all in one multi charger/balancer for about the same price or a little higher please feel free to give me some advice.

http://www.maxamps.com/Hitec-X4-Charger.htm
Old 03-30-2011, 02:03 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hitec X4 Multicharger

It does have built in balancing on each port and It'll run on a 11-18 volt DC source. There are about 4-6 of these on the market now and the cheapest is probably from hobbyKing. I heard that one of them can do 6 amps instead of 5. That's the one I would get. I will.