Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Castle Creations: Castle Link

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 12:55 PM
trickle007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Castle Creations: Castle Link

I own a Vorza Flux and was wondering if the Castle Link is worth getting to program the ESC? I just bash and am in the process of building a track but have no desire to compete with the car I just use it with friends and will not race. With my type of usage is the link worth the purchase or are the factory settings just fine the way they are?
Old 04-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Karontu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Castle Creations: Castle Link

im actually curious about the same thing. i plan on throwing the sidewinder SCT combo in the XXX-SCB when it comes out but not really sure if i should get the castle link or just use the settings that i can do with the radio
Old 04-16-2011, 01:07 PM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Castle Creations: Castle Link

Get the link, it makes life so much easier. And you can adjust so many things like brakes,punch control, torque settings all which will make a night and day difference.