Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > HPI Monster Truck Forum
Reload this Page >

EPIC HD XL 6s Savage Flux Vid w/ Slo-Mo MUST SEE!!!

Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

EPIC HD XL 6s Savage Flux Vid w/ Slo-Mo MUST SEE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 03:21 PM
ScMc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EPIC HD XL 6s Savage Flux Vid w/ Slo-Mo MUST SEE!!!

Quick video I threw together last night. Its the second one I've made. Hope you guys enjoy!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for watching,

Jon.

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1pWgIeLZPI]Click Here For Video!!![/link]

Old 05-22-2011, 09:36 AM
ejc34710

Default RE: EPIC HD XL 6s Savage Flux Vid w/ Slo-Mo MUST SEE!!!

Niiiiice. That thing is redicuoulsly powerful. Wish you woulda landed that first jump where it did like 30 backflips. Bet you could jump over that F-150 pretty easily with that bigger ramp. Hint hint nudge nudge . What kinda top speed that thing got?
Old 05-22-2011, 11:17 AM
ScMc

Default RE: EPIC HD XL 6s Savage Flux Vid w/ Slo-Mo MUST SEE!!!

Thanks dude!! Yeah I will definitely be trying to land jumps like that first one in the future! That's why I leave my tires un-taped

I have jumped that f-150 on accident believe it or not.. Went about 15 feet over the top of it and landed by the big wood pile. Definitely a good idea for a future vid! Thanks

I could gear the truck to do 60+ mph but as it was in the video I bet it would do about 50 mph topped out on tar.

Thanks for watching! [8D]