Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Fusco 1/3 ARF: Customer Story;Fusco authorized

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Fusco 1/3 ARF: Customer Story;Fusco authorized

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 11:11 PM
Mike James

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting it done

I've obviously been giving this a LOT of thought, and suggest a few things, for our own protection...

1. I am more than willing to tell anyone who asks me, any information related to the whole Fusco story on the Berkut.

2. I am more than willing to reproduce the molds, (and improve the kit in the process, since I learned on #1) Making some changes in the design would also negate the possiblity of Val'a Fusco somehow paying me later (right) and then claiming that he owns the design. This will be a separate design, from that standpoint. I don't think anyone here wants him to ever be involved in any way.

3. I am not in this to "make millions", and would have no problem with both splitting the workload and/or profit from any such endeavor. I believe in information sharing. (You'll notice that my web site is entirely non-commercial, that nothing is "for sale", and that I pay for it myself. (Val'a Fusco is the "information withholding" type, and now we all know why.) In fact, all I want to do is survive at a reasonable level (rent, food, glow fuel, internet) and design model airplanes. There will be no "license agreement" or "designer fee" associated with this, especially if we do it as a team. I'm a modeler, just like you, and I'm all for making this particular model as inexpensive as possible for everyone.

4. Since we don't know where Val'a is, or what his intentions are at this point, I think it would be wise to do this where he can't see it. I also think that, with this being an ongoing project, this "ARF" forum is probably the wrong place anyway. So please email me, and we will do this privately, away from the possibly prying eyes of Val'a Fusco. I can set up an "invisible" set of web pages, only visible to those involved, as I did for Val'a Fusco, during the construction.

5. I have no idea where Val'a Fusco is, or where he actually lives, but if you email me privately, I will give you the address where I sent the first crate with the molds. (in Chattanooga, TN.) I don't have any other contact info or phone numbers, aside from what is on the Fusco web site.

I've probably left out some points, but these are my initial thoughts. Again, I urge you to communicate via email, rather than here, so that Val'a Fusco cannot use any of the information to his own advantage.

Thanks, everybody.
Old 09-03-2003, 10:18 AM
Mike James

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Updates to my previous posts

Just so nobody thinks I'm pulling anything sneaky...

After I write this post, I'm going back and changing some of the dates in my last few posts, to represent corrections I discovered when printing my files for the attorney. It doesn't really make much difference, but as it turns out, I've been stiffed by Val'a Fusco for several months longer than I thought. (example: I wrote that he first contacted me in November, 2002, when actually it was July 2002)

I've also changed the URL to the article on my web site, ( http://www.nextcraft.com/fusco_fiasco.html ) and the downloadable PDF version, ( http://homepage.mac.com/mikejames/rc...uscoFiasco.pdf ) to reflect those dates.

Thanks.