Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Ofna hyper 7 pbs questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003, 11:20 PM
rc10_gt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ofna hyper 7 pbs questions

I have an ofna hyper 7 pbs and when i give it wot real fast then let off real fast like 6 times in a row then give it wot and hold it there it seems like it wants to stall for a few seconds then it takes off. what could the problem be?? when i pinch the fuel line going into the carb it takes atleast 6 seconds to shut off. Does anyone have any ideas?? thanks
Old 08-26-2003, 11:48 PM
eltorito

If u think your low end is set correctly then why dont u take a look at the condition of the clutch assembly. A gummed up clutch bell, worn shoes, worn springs, bad clutch bearings, etc... could affect your buggy's low end punch. Could be that one of the clutch shoes is engagin too early causing your engine to bog down. Take it apart for a good clean and check it's condition. Also make sure the gear mesh is good and your drivetrain spins freely. Just my .02
Old 08-27-2003, 12:32 AM
rc10_gt

well it seems to take off good from 0-whatever it will do, it doesnt bog untill i give it wot and the back off fast like 6 times in a row kinda like its getting 2 much gas. i know the low end is real rich but i want to make sure its getting 2 much gas b4 i lean it out.
Old 08-27-2003, 01:57 AM
jsswcks

thats your problem lean out the low end
Old 08-27-2003, 03:15 AM
rc10_gt

I will try to lean it out some tomorrow sometime see if that helps. I will let you know.