Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

12X Trim Lever (Eyebrow) Lever

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

12X Trim Lever (Eyebrow) Lever

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 02:35 PM
rcjets_63
My Feedback: (5)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default 12X Trim Lever (Eyebrow) Lever

I just got my 12X back from Horizon for routine service and they apparently upgraded the software.

Unfortunately, there seems to be some change to the way that the left trim (eyebrow) lever works. Typically, I assign the left trim lever to nose wheel steering and also mix rudder to nose wheel steering. Using the left trim lever allows me to make minor trim adjustments to the steering so that the plane tracks straight hands off.

Currently, using the Monitor function, Aux 3 is at -95%. Either pulling or pushing the switch (lever) causes Aux 3 to go to +95%. The trim position display (home screen) shows the trim position to be 0 and either increase or decrease by 4 depending on whether you pull/push the trim switch.

I know that some guys use this switch for smoke so it's natural that they'll want it to be at ~ -100% and go to +100% when activating the switch.

How do I change it back so that it functions like a regular trim lever?

Regards,

Jim
Old 05-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Terry Holston
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12X Trim Lever (Eyebrow) Lever

Set the momentary switch function in the Device select menu to off.