Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Illini Jets 2012

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Illini Jets 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 04:58 PM
vernonms

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Illini Jets 2012

Got back Sunday night. David Reid and I were talking on the way back about how much fun we had. Great people to be with. Many thanks to David and Kim Payne for opening up their home again to a bunch of us. They obviously have good insurance to invite the crew that showed up. Thanks to Missie. I ate the last of the cake a few minutes ago...wonderful. Thanks Monticello Modelers for a great organizational job and great food. Pete is a great cook. Even had tuna for those of us who are trying to cut back on the red stuff. What fun watching Peter, Mike, Chris, Ribbe and Jason tear up the skies. Thanks McCoville for helping me finance my trip with your version of a spot landing. Thanks to DP for sorting out my Couger so it had a great weekend. Got to meet his folks...great people. Thanks to Jason for his help. Thanks to Dawn for another awesome dessert. Chris...I have never seen propane blow up before...cool. Kim is my permanent good luck charm at the raffle. I think David R. was about mowed down when we arrived for his world renounded mai-tai brews. I know I'm missing others...still tired, but what a blast. I even flew a little. Can't wait till next year.

Vernon