Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

HSP 1/8th Scale Crawler

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 04:46 AM
wayneswillie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HSP 1/8th Scale Crawler

hello i just got me a hsp crawler and i was wondering where to buy replacement parts and hop ups for it. i bought it off of ebay and had shiped to me to alaska and i love the thing just would like to see some hop ups and see here to pick up parts for it. thanksfor any kind of info
Old 12-10-2010, 07:44 AM
Rhagys

Hi, woah looks like no-ones been on thisin a while.. I recently got myself a HSP, and after just a few runs the servo seemed to sheer the teeth off the plastic servo horn.. I've contacted the seller, and they havent been so nice to me.. they havent even bothered replying.
I would LOVE to know where you managed to get hold of someone about the rear-wheel steering kit and all the spare parts please drew? Im a noob to crawling to I dont know the websites like you might.. Any feedback would be awesome.. Thanks
Old 12-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Rhagys

Is anyone else having trouble with gears being mashed inside the servo? mine started violently clicking, i thought it was the servo horn so got a new one, and it was still grinding and clicking, taking it apart i noticed that one of the gears in the servo has had most of its teeth ground off... if anyone has had this problem and knows a solution as not for it to happen again, it would be great to hear from someone.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:04 AM
goldenrat

Hi im new to the site so thought id start here<div>
</div><div>        Im now on my second hsp crawler and i love them. </div><div>For the money is alot of fun to be had. Ive fitted 4ws. 15 tooth pinions ( much needed wheel speed)</div><div>And lengthened the chassis with custom plates all cut to shape ( is now the length it should be on the pro model) </div><div>Ive also raised the ride height slightly by using the shafts from a different longer model</div><div>Is like a different machine. Me and two other friends have three of these. Using a crawler scoring app we set out our own</div><div>Courses and dissapear for the day. Priceless. Plus being 1/8 we can go for pretty big terrain.</div><div>So worth every penny. Isnt a greatbdeal of parts in the uk for them ******** arent great either.</div><div>
</div><div>Alot more mods to do though. Gonna crack on</div><div>Also if anyones interested id be happy to make chassis plates.</div><div>Just pm me for pics</div>