Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jacknife announcements from Jack Holland

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jacknife announcements from Jack Holland

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 05:51 PM
Jack Holland
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Jacknife announcements from Jack Holland

Hi Jet modelers,
I am please to announce that the Jacknife will now be offered built,in primer, with or with-out gear for those of you wanting to to paint your own and supply your own gear.. I use and recommend Tom Cooks Firebird gear. Some of you have requested to use your own gear with the trailing link type gear, such as Ultra Lightning, or the Behotec for flying off grass.. These can all work with little modification. I have also built an NEW big turbine bypass that will handle anything up to the BF-300 or Jetcat 300 series turbine. Custom pipes by TAM to handle your specific turbine needs. A new 80 oz. conformal tank sits in the top deck just aft of the canopy hatch for smoke oil, or can be plumbed in as added fuel, bringing the total to 355ozs. This jet has proven itself since 2005, with NO bad habits, NO Failures and EXTREME durability for less than perfect landings or just hard play. The turn-around for an in-primer aircraft has been reduced to about 60 days. It's time for you guys to paint your own.lol Call for pricing as the web-site has been streamlined, but not updated. I have one in primer now for a customer, and another in the mold for a November 2013 delivery. I build a crate that is a monster, and the shipping in the 48 normally runs 300.00 with insurance. If you missed it, the web-site has moved to jackhollandjets.com These are truly hand-crafted...one at a time jets, for the individual who still appreciates something "different" Our paint jobs are still PPG, with 20 sheets of rivets from Promark, cleared and polished...hand rubbed...you know the drill. We also offer installment payments over the build duration, to make things affordable. I have several new scale projects I be showing pics of very soon. Stay tuned!! and enjoy! I'm looking for a hand full of "hot shots" to promote this amazing jet with special incentives never seen before in the jet industry! Call 903-496-2939 to talk more.

Blessings to everyone,
Let's ROCK 2014,
Jack Holland
Team Jacknife
903-496-2939