Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

St-15 driveshafts

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 03:15 PM
joelacrane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St-15 driveshafts

Hey guys i put RC10GT arms on my St-15 and the rc10 driveshafts don't work right. The didn't fit into the hub cariers so i files them off a bit, but now they eat up the insides of the hub cariers[:@]! Also they aren't quite long enough. Even with springs they fall out often. A long time ago i heard something about some duratrax dogbones that were adjustable (Length) ... Anyone ever heard of these?
Old 09-30-2003, 06:01 PM
ALLISONMO2
My Feedback: (35)

Default RE: St-15 driveshafts

joel,
i can make you 2 custom dogbones in exchange for some more info. i used your part #'s a few months ago and widened my st-15 and now the front wheels wobble when i run it. everything is tight except for the normal front end slop. any ideas? did you have this problem?
pm or e-mail me your address and i'lll get them out this weekend,
mike
Old 10-01-2003, 02:28 PM
joelacrane

Default RE: St-15 driveshafts

Do they wobble on the axle's or in the steering?