Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Nitro Evader vs Nitro Rustler

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 10:35 PM
bigjohnstud4200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Evader vs Nitro Rustler

Noob here,

I'm looking for a beginner car that I will NOT be using for racing but only for killing lawns, constructon areas and flat speed runs. I hear the best things from the rustler but hear one down fall of this truck is the inability to keep the front end on the ground. I downloaded the video from there site and see this problem. I have also read that there are some modifications that can be make to fix this. My questions are, am I picking the right truck for what I'm interested in? Secondly, can someone recommend the upgrades i need to keep the front end on the ground a little more? I would like to order it all in one shot.

Thanks,

AJ
Old 09-29-2003, 12:36 AM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Nitro Evader vs Nitro Rustler

softer shocks will do it for ya, also a tooth higher clutchbell, go with the rustler also, its almost 20 mph faster than the duratrax model.
Old 10-01-2003, 03:27 PM
bigjohnstud4200

Default RE: Nitro Evader vs Nitro Rustler

Thanks for the reply.. Any suggestion on what shocks to get? I'm ordering tomorrow!

Thanks in Advanced.

Noob AJ