Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > KingTech Turbines International
Reload this Page >

KingTech's California Service Center, Holiday Shutdown, 12/23 through 1/5/15

Community
Search
Notices
KingTech Turbines International Barry is your host and will help you with all your Kingtech questions and concerns.

KingTech's California Service Center, Holiday Shutdown, 12/23 through 1/5/15

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 07:08 AM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
Default KingTech's California Service Center, Holiday Shutdown, 12/23 through 1/5/15

KingTech Owners,

I will be taking a Holiday break from 12/23/14 through 1/5/15. I will be heading to Oklahoma for X-Mas and on to Connecticut & New York for New Years. If you have a turbine that needs to be serviced or fixed right a way, please sent a note to Vera letting her know to forward your turbine to the factory for service. Please keep in mind, our Factory is very fast on their turn a round time and you will NOT be waiting months to get it back!! If you can wait, I will get to your turbine as soon as I return and get it back to you as quick as I can.

Remember to always send the ECU with your turbine regardless of type of service.

If you are having a starting/running issue, send the pump, cables, ECU & turbine so we can properly trouble shoot all components.

We appreciate your business and look forward to the 2015 flying season!!

Have a Safe & Happy Holiday,

Dirk

KingTech Service
Old 12-19-2014, 12:39 PM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Enjoy your trip Dirk, thanks for the heads up!
Old 12-19-2014, 05:15 PM
number27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently sent my K170G and K210G from Australia to factory and was away for 18 days. Very good considering probably 5 days each way for postage and 8 days in factory. 210 was warranty on EGT probe and 170 was bearings and service. Couldn't ask for better service. I paid for postage express there and cost of service only.