Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Been gone a few years ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Been gone a few years ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 03:52 PM
rc18junky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been gone a few years ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just getting back in to RC dusting off my cars just wondering if any thing exciting has happen lately, Or is it still a traxxas dominated constantly braking hobby?
Old 04-16-2015, 04:20 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 68 Likes on 63 Posts

that's pretty much how it still is. only now run times are way longer to do lipo batteries. and the cars are way faster do to brushless motors, and do to 2.4 gig radio's range is way further and glitch free. and nitro isn't much of a thing anymore, unfortunately.
Old 04-16-2015, 04:29 PM
rc18junky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was heavy into brushless last time its all i had when it came out dumped all my nitro cars or converted them . i seen the lipos came down quite a bit and liking that . beleive it or not all my lipos went completely flat put them on regular charger for 10 mins to bring them up again then switched then to the lipo charger and there all up and running holding a good charge