Go Back  RCU Forums > RCU Rules & FAQs > RCUniverse.com FAQ
Reload this Page >

Starting a new Club in Maricopa, AZ

Community
Search
Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

Starting a new Club in Maricopa, AZ

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 09:13 AM
PBS_Rudder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting a new Club in Maricopa, AZ

Ladies and Gentlemen
I live in Maricopa, AZ. The weather is great, the wind is good, there is little rain. the winters are fantastic and the summers are very hot, we fly early in the summer and late in the winter. I have been in and out of RC since the late 1950's. I have been thinking that there is a need for a site to have get togethers to inhance our hobby. We need a place to meet, to swap stories. I have been a president, a secratary, a go-to-guy, a worker, and any job you can think of in a club. I want to start a club in Maricopa, AZ. I am a firm believer in the AMA and all it has become. Safety is parmount. The safety officer will be the watch dog of the club, help him do his job.
Since Maricopa is surrounded by desert a fitting name would be "The Desert Rats". I will be the go-to-guy to get the club started. The AMA has site assistance and I want to take full advantage of this. My contact [email protected]
I will try to keep you informed. I have about 4 guys so far. If you live in Maricopa, AZ and do RC send me an email. All is welcome, even if you just want to learn about RC.
Ron Vance

Last edited by PBS_Rudder; 03-07-2015 at 10:04 AM. Reason: wrong email
Old 03-07-2015, 10:06 AM
PBS_Rudder

We have formed an AMA Club in Maricopa, AZ 85138 # 5269. The club name: Maricopa AMA RC Club. The web site is: http://maricopa-ama-radio-control-club.webs.com We are excited, we have located about 5 sites that we want to look into. contact me at; [email protected] Help us grow
Ron

Last edited by PBS_Rudder; 04-23-2015 at 08:14 AM. Reason: not needed
Old 04-12-2015, 11:28 AM
PBS_Rudder

I have sent in the paper work to AMA for a new club in Maricopa, AZ The club name is Maricopa AMA Radio Control Club There was too much on the web about Desert Rats the web site is: http://maricopa-ama-radio-control-club.webs.com Come take a look send me an email.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:44 AM
PBS_Rudder

Originally Posted by PBS_Rudder
I have sent in the paper work to AMA for a new club in Maricopa, AZ The club name is Maricopa AMA Radio Control Club There was too much on the web about Desert Rats the web site is: http://maricopa-ama-radio-control-club.webs.com Come take a look send me an email.
The AMA Club # is 5269 We need to build the membership come join us.