Community
Search
Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

Dump Kingtech

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 10:05 PM
try3d
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dump Kingtech

On May 6, 2015 at 3:23 PM:
While I was visiting the local hobby store Barry Hou from Kingtech told me in front of the owner and others customers around, "Dump the Kingtech turbine and go with different brands". Is there some thing wrong with this product, or their service, any reason why the distributor would make that suggestion to customers?

Link:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/king...-kingtech.html

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-j...-kingtech.html

Last edited by try3d; 05-14-2015 at 07:18 PM.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 164 Likes on 146 Posts

Just a troll
Old 05-14-2015, 07:10 PM
ribsters

Just dump Kingtech for good ! They are not reliable and beside the after sale services are a big Zero !! Why spending your hard earned money for those egg head guys , a whole bunch of jerks ! I request and urges the whole RC communities to boycott and stop doing business with Kingtech to teach them how to do business with better service in future or go sell peanuts s
Old 05-14-2015, 07:24 PM
ribsters

I have a message for you Kingtech to closed down your business and go grow marijuana instead for quick money and stop harassing customers and acting like you 're the Pro ! Barry Hou I wish you do not cross my path one day on the field or you will regret for the rest of your life or perhap never get a chance for a remorse damn it !