Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > PST Jets
Reload this Page >

Looking for parts and advice for PST J1300R

Community
Search
Notices
PST Jets Direct support for PST Jets Turbines.

Looking for parts and advice for PST J1300R

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 12:01 AM
Heliguychris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for parts and advice for PST J1300R

Hi guys, thanks in advance for taking the time to have a look at this thread.

I have a PST J1300R that was in a fire that i would like to phoenix.( Rise from the ashes) I know they are older tech, but it will be my first self rebuild. I have several Kingtechs which i love.

Engine is 95% complete and in good order, except for the engine electronics, which are toast.

I am stripping down, cleaning, servicing and re balancing with new bearings.

I was wondering if anyone had a spare front cover or any other parts they would like to part with for this engine, particularly the engine electronics, NGV, outer case or any other bits.

Can i use a the Xicoy V10 full autostart for gas electronic set (ww.xicoy.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_24&products_id=86&osCsid =8b8b3c8f70d539fdcdc9b1cf92683133) ( Hope the mods done mind me posting the link for clarity) for this engine? Does it have the magnet in the front compressor wheel, like say a Wren?

Any advice or direction towards the bits i need would be warmly appreciated and make you one of the kool kids in my book.

Many thanks for your time.

Chris Stuart