Notices

Upgraded Losi Desert Buggy XL USED with transmitter Airtronics M11

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 07:19 AM
n1169g
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Upgraded Losi Desert Buggy XL USED with transmitter Airtronics M11

Used Losi Desert Buggy XL 1/5 scale truck. The engine is upgraded to a 30.5cc engine with a Bartalone tuned pipe. Both the steering and throttle servos have been upgraded to Hitec HS-5805MG. The pull start and the intake are both from turtle racing. Guards have been installed on the rear A-arms to protect the rear drive shafts. The Transmitter and the receiver batteries are upgraded to Lipo batteries. There are two additional batteries to go with. Plus the stock receiver battery for the truck. The transmitter is a Airtronics M11 and comes with 5 additional receivers not including the one in the truck. There are two additional servos that are new in the package that are stock for the truck. There is also an additional clutch bell and spur gear. The transmitter does come with a bag for storage. The truck was run this week and started up without a problem and ran very well. The engine runs very strong and is very responsive. If you would like more information or more pictures contact me and I can send them to you. You can pick up here in Franklin,NC or I can ship USPS ground for 200.00 due to the 43 pounds of equipment and size of box.

Last edited by n1169g; 05-26-2018 at 08:40 AM.