Notices

Dave Platt T-28

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2018, 09:21 AM
TSHARK203
My Feedback: (206)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Dave Platt T-28

Up for grabs a Dave Platt T-28, Top gun Quality. This bird was built for scale competition. Plane comes with a Evolution 26cc, Sierra landing gear, operational nav/landing lights, hitec Servos, glassed and covered with flite metal. All and I do mean all panel lines and rivets are on this plane. Rivets are punched out of aluminum and individually glued to surface. Also has the Fiberglass Canopy Skirt - Used when making a sliding canopy. It has the Special Cosmetic Kit - Scale hub, plastic engine crankcase with 9 cylinders. This plane is hot and you will not be disappointed. Only selling because all my planes from now on will be 1:3 or larger.

For more information please contact me via email or by phone

Thanks
George

Here are the specs

SPECIFICATIONS:
Scale 1/6 (2''=1'). Wingspan 82 , Area 1084 sq. ins., weight 20-22 lbs. fully equipped. Power needed: GLO (.90 to 1.8 cu. ins.) 20 to 40 cc GAS (1.2 to 2.4 cu. ins.) . Flying speed 65-85 m.p.h.