Search
Notices

ESM P-51 Mustang ARF, 71" ws, for 30cc, w/Retracts, Spare Cowl, & 3 Spinners

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2020, 08:35 AM
Spychalla Aircraft
My Feedback: (34)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default ESM P-51 Mustang ARF, 71" ws, for 30cc, w/Retracts, Spare Cowl, & 3 Spinners

This is an ESM P-51 Mustang ARF with a 71" wingspan. The fuselage and cowling are fiberglass. The wing is built-up wood. It comes with electric retract that I have cycled and they work fine. I made a video that I can send to a prospective buyer if they are concerned. It had a DLE 30 in it and one cowling is cut for that. The other spare cowling is brand new. It is reported to have flown about 1/2 dozen times and from the looks of it I would say that is correct. There is a small crack on the canopy that I pictured, and a small crack on the belly scoop that I think is from handling damage that I pictured. The airframe is pretty clean overall. It has 3 aluminum spinners total, 2-blade, 3-blade, & 4-blade. No engine or radio gear with this sale.

I will not ship it. I do need to travel to South Central Michigan after the Covid-19 deal is done to deliver an airplane and pick another one up. I could take this Mustang to deliver on that trip.

On the VQ Warbirds site this sold for $425 new and that was without the retracts.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:02 PM
WWIIP38
My Feedback: (43)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Are you interested in selling (and shipping) the spare cowl and 3-blade spinner?
Old 04-02-2020, 03:40 AM
Spychalla Aircraft
My Feedback: (34)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Partial Sale of just Cowl & Spinner

Originally Posted by WWIIP38
Are you interested in selling (and shipping) the spare cowl and 3-blade spinner?
Sure. Both are NIB. $90 new, I will sell them to you for $60 plus $15 for shipping. So a total of $75 via paypal. Send me a PM if interested.

The prices clipped off the VQ website are listed below:

Old 04-02-2020, 04:42 AM
moonbeam51
My Feedback: (59)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P51

If still for sale please text or call me
Brian Taylor
724 813 5788